We are an independent global fund administrator providing a comprehensive range of specialist fund administration solutions to established investment managers and those launching start-up funds.
We deliver a one-stop-shop for clients by offering a complete range of supplementary services to meet their corporate, legal and reporting requirements. Due to our success and the growth of our organization we are looking for assistance of the Legal team in the Netherlands (Amersfoort office).
Role and offer
Being part of the Legal team you will report to the Manager Legal and assist the team in all ways possible. Your work will include the following:
- research on relevant laws and regulations;
- organize and maintain documents in a paper or electronic filing systems;
- draft correspondence and legal documents such as contracts;
- contact clients, lawyers, notaries or other parties;
- assist with opening and maintaining accounts for the benefit of our clients; and
- assist with the (internal) corporate housekeeping.
Depending on your current career level and ambitions there are opportunities to grow and expand your career within our team and office(s).
You have obtained a masters or bachelors degree in Dutch law and have a strong financial and commercial interest. Your English written and verbal skills are excellent. Practical experience or knowledge of other jurisdictions is not required but preferred.