DPA Legal is gespecialiseerd in de werving van Bedrijfsjuristen en Advocaten voor vaste functies en interim opdrachten. Voor interim opdrachten werken we samen met Interim Legal Counsels en advocaten in dienst bij DPA en met zzp-ers. We richten ons op Juristen vanaf vier jaar werkervaring. Wij bemiddelen functies zoals Bedrijfsjurist, Legal Counsel, Senior Bedrijfsjurist, Hoofd Juridische Zaken, Senior Legal Counsel, General Counsel, Company Secretary, Legal Director, Bestuurssecretaris, Advocaat Medewerker, Advocaat en Advocaat Partner.
The Legal & Compliance Department consists of a team of 16 lawyers, 12 of whom work on legal matters and 4 of whom work on compliance matters, each with his/her own expertise. The department is headed by the Senior Corporate Vice-President Legal & Compliance, who is supported by the Director Legal to manage legal matters. The L&C department is involved in a variety of topics to assist in mitigating legal and compliance risks and in enhancing its reputation as a reliable business partner.
The department houses various core disciplines: M&A, joint ventures, start-ups, corporate housekeeping, commercial contracts (i.e. LPI and Procurement), intellectual property, employment law, financing, corporate governance, regulatory requirements and all compliance matters, including anti-trust, bribery and data protection rules of law. These disciplines are supported by 3 executive secretaries, who work closely together.
• Provide, business focused, commercial legal advice and support to departments and colleagues and cooperate with and give guidance to other entities
• Render advice & support in the specific area of expertise in cooperation with or after consultation of their direct manager
• Follow up on (new) law and regulations and analyses the impact on the business
• Participates in projects of new product introduction and service development
• Give input to contracts and agreements.
• Appoint external lawyers after approval of their direct manager
• Instruct & manage external council when and where appropriate to ensure the best possible outcome for the business
• Prepare risk assessment and report on progress made in the assessed areas to the direct manager
• Autonomously participate in smaller to medium size projects (such as M&A and start-ups), rendering legal advice in specific area of expertise
Are you interested and available on short notice? Apply today
Are you interested and available on short notice? Apply today!