Immigration Consultant, Netherlands Team
- Onbepaalde tijd
Fragomen is the market leader in business immigration services. As you may be aware, this is our area of specialisation, delivering solutions to numerous corporate clients. We are headquartered in the US and have 44 offices in 20 countries worldwide, supported by more than 3,000 immigration professionals and staff- including more than 300 attorneys, solicitors, or comparable immigration professionals. These resources allow us to provide strategic and effective immigration solutions in over 170 countries around the globe.
The Brussels office of Fragomen is seeking an Immigration Consultant to support our Dutch team in delivering first class immigration services to a mix of corporate clients. You will work with a multicultural team of highly motivated and dedicated people.
- Assume day-to-day responsibility for case files including communication with clients and applicants, drafting of correspondence, application paperwork and all follow ups
- Provide immigration strategies for international employers and their employees
- Draft visa application forms & conduct factual checks on applications
- Liaise with clients to obtain necessary documents
- Ensure that the case management system is kept to date and manager/lawyer are informed of progress and capacity
- Liaise with Embassies
- Liaise with government authorities
- Conduct research as directed by other Consultants, Lawyers or Manager
- Remain up to date on Dutch immigration legislation
- Attend client meetings when necessary
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong desire to further career within a client delivery role in the area of immigration
- Previous client management or account management experience would be preferred
- Must be highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven customer care skills with the ability to highlight issues as they arise
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to use these skills to influence and achieve objectives
- Strong case handling experience
- Language skills: Fluency in Dutch and English is mandatory, French would be advantageous.