Commercial Legal Counsel
- 5-10 jaar
This Corporate Legal Counsel is part of the commercial & litigation team and focusses on drafting and negotiating commercial contracts (with a focus on sale agreements, distribution agreements, and other sales related agreements, etc.). You provide solutions to the business rather than re-active legal advice.
- Support the business, provide legal solutions, assessing and mitigating legal risks arising from medium/high complex sales related contracting
- Act as legal expert for the sales teams
- Monitor legal developments relevant to the job and pro-actively signal relevant developments
- Develop ongoing relationships with business partners
- Train the sales teams on contracting and the related contract management policies.
- Dutch law degree
- At least 6 years of experience (preferably at a law firm, possibly followed by comparable in-house experience)
- Fluent in English
- Ability to explain and convince clients and external parties
- A hands-on attitude and pragmatic approach with a critical eye towards risk and ethical issues
- Good business sense, able to act as a business partner with excellent communication skills
- Great analytical skills and accurate
- Willing to learn and ambitious
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That is why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.