Junior Legal Counsel
- 1-3 jaar
This Corporate Legal Counsel assists the commercial & litigation group with drafting and negotiating commercial contracts (including purchase and sale agreements, distribution agreements, agency agreements, confidentiality agreements, consultancy agreements, marketing related agreements/ terms and conditions, etc.).
- Assess and mitigate legal risks arising from basic contracts (focussing on sales agreements, distribution agreements, agency agreements, confidentiality agreements, consultancy agreements, marketing related agreements/ terms and conditions, vendor agreements, etc.).
- Execute legal activities for a operating company within FrieslandCampina under supervision of a higher level Legal Counsel
- Field and answer questions from business units concerning transactional issues, contracting and other legal topics
- Train the sales teams on contracting
- Dutch law degree
- Admitted to the bar/ or at least 2 years experience in an in-house environment
- Fluent in English
- A hands-on attitude and pragmatic approach with a critical eye towards risk and ethical issues.
- Willing to learn
- Good business sense with great analytical skills.
- Independent worker, who is seeking advice/support when needed
- Exchanges ideas and information effectively, to explain ideas and concepts in a concise and logical way
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That is why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.