On behalf of Earl Trustees, based in Capelle a/d IJssel, we are searching for an ambitious
A position which we like to fulfil with a smart & dedicated professional with a solution driven attitude with strong intercultural communication skills and the right motivation to excel. As a Trust Officer at Earl Trustees you will work in a demanding and international environment.
In this role you are part of our small dedicated team and you act closely with your international colleague from the offices of Earl Group in Switzerland, Great-Britain, Guernsey, Israel and South Africa.
Are you searching for a job that will challenge you? And do you want to develop yourself within a dynamic and international working environment in which you have to work independently and in a team with dedicated professionals on various customer and internal activities? Then you are the right candidate for the team of Earl Trustees!
Earl Trustees BV is a trust-boutique with more than 25 years extensive experience in the international corporate trust services industry. The company is the Dutch branch in the Rotterdam area of the international operating Earl Group.com
As a dedicated team, they serve international customers in different sectors by delivering high-quality corporate, treasury and administrative services and solutions complying with our high quality standards and (inter-)national legislation and guidelines.
Earl Trustees stands for high standards of quality of his professionalism and his integrity, his activities and processes and his business services. Based on their "quality management system", they continually evaluate and improve their quality standards for their activities and processes in order to continue to comply with their values, legislation and guidelines. To ensure bespoke administrative quality and to be able to offer a full and integrated service package to its clients Earl Trustees, although independent, has a strategic partnership with Torn Belastingadvies B.V.
In your daily business you are part of a team of tax specialists, accountants and secretarial support who are jointly responsible for the daily management of our customer portfolio. You maintain contact with (financial) managers, company departments, tax and supervisory authorities, continuously monitor our compliance with the regulations and organize and manage board meetings. You report directly to the shareholder. As a Trust Officer you work together with internal and external stakeholders. In this role you are continuously challenged to develop yourself within your role and in the company.
As a part of the small team operating in an international working environment you will have the following two main responsibilities: clients and organisation.
- Contacts with clients and/or other (internal/external) stakeholders;
- Due diligence on new clients;
- Quotations for potential and existing customers;
- Coordination of the day-to-day client corporate secretarial and legal matters;
- Compliance of the clients files;
- Transaction monitoring;
- Maintain the client relations on a satisfactory level of long-term relationship.
- Keep existing work standards and procedures compliant with legislation and guidelines;
- Recognize business opportunities for new and existing contacts to contribute to the business development of clients and of Earl Trustees, safeguarding Earl Trustees interest;
- Organise the Earl Trustee board meetings;
- Billing and managing the accounts receivables;
- Monitor internal and external industry developments and share relevant information, to contribute to the desired knowledge level within Earl Trustees.
Working with Earl Trustees means that you are entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented team with a lot of own responsibilities. Key points of the team are integrity, quality, speed, personal commitment, reliability and transparency. Teamwork is especially important in this position and in that scope you will cooperate and assist your team members. For this we want your personal and formal skills and performance to meet our requirements. They are recognized by the following points:
Personal skills and performance
- Strong motivation and capacity to work in a small team in a dynamic and challenging environment;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Able to deal with competing pressures;
- Energizing team player with the ability to work successfully in a fast pace and in a demanding environment;
- Commercial and customer-oriented, hands-on and international mind set;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Develop and update technical skills and professional knowledge;
- Meeting or exceeding internal quality standards for exceptional customer service.
- A Master degree in Dutch corporate law or fiscal law;
- Good social and professional communication skills in English (and in Dutch as well);
- At least a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant working experience in a trust company;
- You are familiar with the relevant Dutch regulations .
- A challenging and rewarding role in an global business;
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development;
- Great working environment, competitive salary and opportunities for educational support;
- Working in a dedicated professional team, renowned for its excellence.
Please send us your resume including notes on application (match, motivation) to email@example.com
Confidentiality is guaranteed