- Airbus Defence and Space Netherlands
- Online via JBB t/m
- Functie type
- Juridisch medewerker
- Zakelijke dienstverlening
Wanted: Commercially thinking contract talent!
At Airbus Defence and Space Netherlands we work at the frontiers of technology in one of the most challenging and rapidly changing industries in the world: space. Our products and services - including Solar Arrays, Launcher Structures, Instruments & Services and Mechanical Thermal Products - are among the best in the world. They enable missions that are of great importance for our everyday life on Earth, such as satellite navigation, communications, climate research and monitoring of air quality.
At our state-of-the-art facilities in Leiden, a team of over 240 driven professionals work on the design, development, assembly, testing and delivery of space products and services. We do that by thinking creatively in terms of solutions and by working with like-minded business partners. Intensive and effective collaboration in our international eco-system is the key to success, also within the Airbus family that we are proudly part of.
What we have to offer
As a Contracts Officer, you will be part of the Commercial Contracts & Legal (CC&L) team; a dynamic, experienced group of professionals with high standards and a strong commitment. Within this team, you will fulfil the role of Contracts & Bid Manager. You will report to the Team Leader Commercial & Contracts.
You will draft and review various sorts of contracts and will be responsible for managing these throughout their lifecycle. You will coordinate proposals within the given proposal budget and schedule. In contract negotiations, you will be part of the core team, together with the Sales Manager and Project Manager. When during contract execution a conflict cannot be prevented, you will take an active role in managing and solving it.
What it takes
- Master’s Degree in Law, Business Management, Engineering or other related discipline.
- Three to five years of relevant experience, preferably in an international, high-tech innovation-driven environment.
- Reliable and adaptive team player.
- A business-savvy mind-set, which becomes clear from:
- a multi-disciplinary approach;
- an entrepreneurial, creative and goal and solution-oriented attitude;
- a strong focus on what is important and feasible to capture the heart of the matter.
- Ability to act as an expert advisor to the Sales and Project Managers, Business Unit Managers and our Management Team.
- Persuasive, commercial and negotiation skills and the knowhow to catch opportunities and mitigate risks.
- A basic understanding of export control and compliance.
Our offer and your application
We offer a challenging job with extensive opportunities for personal development, attractive benefits, good training facilities and international career opportunities within Airbus. For further details please contact Emma C. Runia, Team Leader Commercial & Contracts (+31 6 31 044 346).
To apply, please upload your application letter and CV via our applicationform before 15th October 2018. The interviews will take place end of October, early November. An assessment may be part of the selection process.
NB: agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Contracts, Legal, Law, Business Management, Engineering