Legal Counsel (32-40 hours)
In this role, you will have a great opportunity to further develop as an all-round in-house Legal Counsel within a fast-growing company in a dynamic international environment. As a Legal Counsel you will work directly with and report into the General Counsel.
This is a generalist position. You will be working in all sorts of different fields of law, such as contract-, tax-, competition-, intellectual property-, corporate-, IT- and Telco law, as well as regulatory related issues. You will be the Legal Counsel for Expereo International and its subsidiaries and work closely with the Legal Counsel of Expereo USA.
All of this will be handled in the English language.
Your primary tasks in this position will include:
- Negotiate, draft and review international commercial contracts;
- Act as the multi-disciplinary advisor for all the relevant Expereo departments in commercial and legal matters;
- Identify commercial and legal risk arising from proposed deals and projects;
- Provide commercial/legal contract training to the Expereo purchase and sales department;
- Monitor (changes in) relevant law and regulations globally and where needed advise and act upon;
- Provide general legal support to the General Counsel.
- Completed higher legal education;
- 3-5 years of experience in a legal position;
- IT, Telco or SI experience is a pre;
- You have a good understanding of legal issues and experience in a dynamic and international work environment;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English; Dutch is preferred
- Professional attitude and representative appearance;
- Customer & business focused;
- Solution oriented with the ability to apply legal principles pragmatically;
- Team player, flexible, able to deal with ambiguity and setting priorities;
- Self-starting and able to work unsupervised and confidently with (confidential) matters.
Expereo can only take candidates into consideration who already have a valid working permit and who are based in The Netherlands (relocation will not be facilitated).
Depending on your experience, Expereo offers a competitive remuneration package. We have a dynamic international working environment, an open culture and value individual initiative and personal development.
Expereo provides managed internet and Cloud Access services globally. Our customers cover a wide array of carriers, system integrators and Cloud providers, as well as Enterprises and Government Institutions.
Expereo’s fully managed services are designed to support our customers’ applications and business needs.
We have unique in-depth country coverage – anywhere. Expereo manages close to 3,000 partners across the globe, spanning all access technologies – from dedicated access to broadband and from fiber to wireless. Expereo’s unique access capabilities are complemented by a full suite of advisory, hardware and professional services.
Expereo has offices in the Netherlands, United States, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Brazil and Poland.