Legal Officer (Corporate Practice)
- Nutreco Nederland B.V.
- Online via JBB t/m
- Functie type
- Bedrijfsjurist, Legal Counsel
The legal officer is responsible for supporting the directors of Nutreco’s legal entities in executing their statutory duties.
As legal officer, you are part of the Nutreco Legal & Insurance department and work with directors across the business to support them in executing their statutory duties. In addition, you support senior counsels of the department in preparing and executing changes in the corporate structure. Furthermore, you are responsible for keeping Nutreco’s corporate legal systems up to date.
- Draft and review corporate documentation (shareholder meetings, board of directors, proxies) for entities worldwide.
- Keep corporate legal systems for entity management and contract management up to date (together with local administrators) and execute quarterly quality checks.
- Support senior legal counsel in setting up, merging and liquidating entities worldwide.
- Provide training to local administrators.
- Jointly with senior legal counsel, advise directors with respect to governance / their statutory duties.
- Law degree (preferably notarial law or company law)
- One to three years’ working experience, preferably in a similar role (e.g. legal counsel, company lawyer or trust officer).
- Precise and organized, being able to handle multiple matters next to each other
- A team player and relationship builder
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Service minded and result driven
- Working in a people oriented, international and dynamic culture
- Exposure, due to the multitude of contacts, with people in operating companies, Divisions and Corporate Management in different cultures all over the world
- Development of personal skills and knowledge, due to a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities and ongoing professional training
For more information about the position, you can contact Koen Laagland, General Counsel (email@example.com).
To apply, please press the ”solliciteer"-button and please be sure to upload a cover letter and resume when prompted to upload attachments.