Wat ga je doen
You are an experienced lawyer with a keen commercial instinct for surprising, innovative and attractive opportunities in the market and have the drive to inspire the deal makers with your expert advice. Together with the team you translate into agreements the structured long term energy deals, ranging from power purchase agreements with windfarms, solar farms and gas fired installations or wholesale power sales agreements to wholesale gas sale and purchase agreements, to negotiating master agreements, all in a multi-million Euro's environment. Although working from the legal department, you will on a day-to-day basis be a part of the Eneco Energy Trade department, where the ambition is constantly high, the throttle is always fully open and the main driver is on getting things done that others find to complex.
Je bent verantwoordelijk voor
As a lawyer you are closely involved in the activities of Eneco Energy Trade.
- You will guide the business unit on a legal level.
- Your focus will be on drafting and reviewing legal documents and advising on the legal design of new commercial initiatives.
- You assess the consequences of (new)financial and trading regulations, analyze complex legal structures and, if necessary, come up with proposals for improvement.
- To a lesser extent, the activities consist of dealing with conflicts and conducting (extrajudicial) legal proceedings. You frequently consult with the internal colleagues and act as a sparring partner on a legal level.
The remuneration for this position will be between € 58.000 and € 85.000 (all-in, based on a full time year contract), depending om experience and expertise
Wat breng je mee?
You're a fast learner and you're able to adapt to new environments and situations quickly by thorough analysis and prompt action. You've got courage, a high energy flow, a positive attitude and execution power. So that you realize the objectives in an ever faster changing organization:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the legal field, preferably with a bank of utility;
- You have substantial experience in trade, preferably energy trade, launching and structuring new products;
- You have some experience in reviewing contracts in other jurisdictions;
- You are a pioneer with a self-starting and hands-on attitude, practical approach to challenges, strong team spirit and clear sense of responsibility;
- You're able to switch easily between strategic issues and operational problems;
- You're comfortable in working under pressure;
- You communicate in a clear concise and pragmatic style.
Waar ga je werken?
Working at Eneco means working for a sustainable energy company that aims to create a new world that is smarter, better, cleaner, more fun and more liveable. We work flexible, according to the 'new way of working' in an inspiring, modern building: Eneco World. Conveniently located, a 2 minute walk from train and metro station "Rotterdam Alexander".
Besides working for Eneco Energy Trade, you will be a member of the Eneco Legal department, consisting of 15 lawyers working for the various Eneco business units.
Do you want to know more about this vacancy at Eneco? Contact Marco van Basten, our Manager Legal on 06-21126822 and he will answer all your questions. For further information about the selection procedure, please contact Senior Corporate Recruiter Carolien van Seters, on 06-18280086.
Apply immediately? Please do! For your and our convenience, use the "apply" button on this page and upload your resume. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
An online assessment and an employment screening will be part of the selection procedure.