“Are you that hands-on medior paralegal (0.8 -1.0 fte) who wants to deep dive in our loyalty business together with a strong and dedicated legal team? Then this is your role!”
Your team and responsibilities
To increase the capacity of the Legal department within BrandLoyalty you will assist our legal team with some:
- Legal support in the broadest sense, such as support on corporate matters, legal researches for ad hoc projects, the preparation and review of standards contracts for group companies worldwide (such as confidentiality agreements, conditions of purchase and letter of confirmations);
- Administrative support by tracking and filing of contracts in our database, preparing reports for audits, amongst other administrative tasks.
In your role as our paralegal you will contribute to create legal awareness within the company.
By joining our team, you will obtain a broad international experience within a dynamic international business environment.
Who are you;
- Bachelor Degree in Dutch and/or International Law;
- About 3-5 years professional experience as a paralegal, whereby working experience in an international environment will be considered as an advantage;
- Team player with the ability to interact with all levels and departments;
- Service driven attitude, organized with a proactive and pragmatic mentality;
- Proficient with Microsoft office environment and ideally exposed to a document management system;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English, whereby working knowledge of other languages will be considered as an advantage.
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Purpose driven company – happy people: happy colleagues, happy customers, happy consumers!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business;
- Work a team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world;
- Part of a Fortune 500 company… with a young & agile attitude;
- Competitive terms of employment – compensation, on-site gym with personal trainers, healthy daily lunches cooked by an in-house team and spectacular team gathering.