Account Manager Legal
Are you searching for a job that will challenge you? And do you want to develop yourself within a dynamic and international working environment in which you can work independently and in a team with dedicated professionals? Then you are the right candidate for the team of ZEDRA!
On behalf of ZEDRA, based in the WTC at Schiphol, we are searching for a pro-active and ambitious
Account Manager Legal
As an Account Manager Legal at ZEDRA you work for our international clients and are responsible for a large offer of legal services. You’ll be part of an experienced and ambitious team of Financial and Legal Account Managers with the ambition to deliver the highest standards in the business.
The successful candidate will feel responsible for serving the customers at the highest quality standards and will be open and transparent in the team and especially in all their compliance related activities.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding of new clients;
- Maintaining the day-to-day affairs of a portfolio of client companies;
- Drafting of standard legal documents e.g. proxies, board and shareholders’ resolutions, minutes of meetings and various agreements;
- Handling the appointment and resignation of managing and supervisory directors;
- Coordinating incorporations, share transfers and liquidations of client companies;
- Reviewing legal documents drafted by third parties;
- Maintaining and reviewing compliance files;
- Working in close cooperation with external accountants, tax advisors and notaries;
- Monitoring transactions of client companies and, if applicable, take appropriate actions e.g. by involving specialists for compliance, legal, accounting and tax;
- Convening and attending (client) board meetings and preparing minutes;
- Attending meetings with clients and advisors.
The Account Manger Legal will ensure that he/she delivers a high quality service to internal and external clients and will be required to liaise directly with other members of the business at all levels. The role holder will ensure he/she delivers on commitments to agreed deadlines and to a high standard.
Ensure that whilst carrying out his/her duties the role holder monitors risks against applicable policies and procedures to ensure risks are effectively managed.
- Professional Experience
The successful candidate will have at least two years of experience operating in a legal function, preferably in a law firm or a fiduciary services business. He/she will be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the business.
- Personal Attributes
The successful candidate will put client service at the centre of everything he/she does, building relationships within the organization as well as with clients and their advisors. The candidate will be flexible and professional when working under time driven pressures and will have excellent prioritisation and time management skills. He/she will continually seek to improve business practices ensuring that best practice is shared.
- Language Skills
He/she will be fluent in Dutch and English in word and in writing and will have strong verbal and written communication skills which are critical to the position.
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
The role holder will have a Master Degree in Dutch law and will demonstrate a thorough understanding of Dutch corporate law.
ZEDRA is an independent global specialist in trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services. Based in key jurisdictions across Asia, Oceania, the Americas and Europe, the team of nearly 500 industry experts is dedicated to creating and delivering bespoke solutions to their client base which includes high-net-worth individuals and their families, international corporations, institutional investors and entrepreneurs.
The backbone of their business lies in the strong commitment and long track record of a highly experienced team, building trusted relationships and encouraging entrepreneurial spirit. They distinguish themselves by being innovative in a conservative environment, being transparent in what they do and striving for the highest quality of service.
“At ZEDRA we embrace an entrepreneurial spirit where employees are encouraged to see beyond their determined role and participate in a wide range of opportunities,” says Astrud Lotz, Head of Human Resources. “We focus on providing a wide range of technical and practical support to all employees at every level”.
ZEDRA recognises the need to develop and expand an employee’s skill-set and encourages career growth, as well as supports a social culture too, with a local social event programme across each office that celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Astrud continues: “We firmly believe that people are our greatest asset, and that a happy and content workforce produces the best quality work and ideas which ultimately benefit our clients”.
- A challenging and rewarding role in an international business;
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development;
- Great working environment, competitive salary and opportunities for educational support;
- Working in a dedicated professional team, renowned for its excellence.
Please send us your resume including notes on application (match, motivation) to email@example.com