Legal Support Assistant
- Eastman Chemical
- Legal Support Assistant
- Online via JBB t/m
- Functie type
In Rotterdam we currently have a vacancy for a
Legal Support Assistant
Fulltime | Rotterdam
This is Eastman
Eastman is a global advanced materials and specialty additives company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With a portfolio of specialty businesses, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. Its market-driven approaches take advantage of world-class technology platforms and leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction and consumables. Eastman focuses on creating consistent, superior value for all stakeholders. As a globally diverse company, Eastman serves customers in more than 100 countries and had 2017 revenues of approximately $9.5 billion. The company is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA and employs approximately 14,500 people around the world. For more information, visit www.eastman.com.
The Legal Support Assistant will provide administrative assistance to the EMEA Legal team in Rotterdam.
Carry out tasks for the members of the EMEA Legal team to ensure efficient time management for the team. To this effect, the Legal Support Assistant will primarily:
- Read, research, review, verify, route for signature, and file contracts, correspondence, reports and legal documents; draft letters and documents;
- Administer law firm and other third-party invoices.
- Organize travel for team members and administer travel expenses.
- Corporate maintenance work.
- Assist in organizing, preparing and administering regional Legal training activities
- Maintain calendars by planning and scheduling conferences, meetings and teleconferences.
- Welcome guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answer or direct inquiries.
- Administer (Bar-)memberships and subscriptions.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and assist with annual EMEA Records Management process.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Educational & experience profile:
- Have a secretarial/administrative school education on a bachelor level. Experience in the field of International Business or Legal Affairs
- 3-5 years of experience in a secretarial/administrative supporting role
Required Skill set:
- Strong organization/documentation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good verbal and written knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Follow through skills
- PC Proficiency (MS Office, SAP, SharePoint, Dolphin)
- Proven ability to work in a team environment as well as independently, self-starter
- Networking skills - people, company, and organization communications
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks / projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain confidential information required
If you would like further information, please contact Natalie.Backx@eastman.com from the Talent acquisition team. Please send your application via the apply button.
Acquisition due to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Legal Support Assistant, Legal Affairs, Legal Support, International Business, Administrative, Secretarial