We are looking for an ambitious and fast learning Legal Counsel. As part of the legal team and reporting to the Legal Manager, you will protect the organization’s legal interest. You will provide support, advise and expertise to the organization’s operation center in Zoetermeer.
You will be responsible for your own projects’ portfolio and you will support colleagues from various disciplines in complex projects. In this position, there are sufficient opportunities to develop yourself as a professional. We offer a challenging work environment where you can build your curriculum and strengthen your knowledge and experience in an international context.
As a Legal Counsel, you will:
- Provide hands-on advice to all stakeholders
- Support in identifying and analyzing contractual issues, drafting and negotiating key documents (such as international engineering, procurement and/or construction contracts, intellectual property licensing, cooperation and confidentially agreements) and presenting clear recommendations
- Identify and assess the potential legal risks and mitigate where necessary
- Follow-up on contracts including change orders, claims, litigation and arbitration (interface with outside lawyers and the internal TechnipFMC organization)
- Assure the company’s compliance with rules and regulations
- Handle miscellaneous legal issues as they arise
- Master’s degree in Law
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Basic understanding of the international engineering, construction and/or energy business
- Affinity with technical companies
- Fluent English speaking and writing
If you would like to work in a dynamic international environment with motivated and highly educated people and you fit the described profile, do not hesitate to reply!