- Samsung SDS Cello Logistics
- Legal Counsel
- Online via JBB t/m
- Functie type
- Legal Counsel, Paralegal
Established in 2011, Samsung SDS Cello Logistics (part of the Korean multinational Samsung Group) is one of the fastest growing logistics service providers in the world and specializes in innovative logistics services by developing and applying optimized solutions and providing SCM consultancy to customers based on their own Cello platform. The company is active worldwide in 40 countries employing more than 4.500 logistics experts.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As a Legal Counsel, you identify significant legal issues and you are a source of technical/practical legal advice. You demonstrate a depth of knowledge and skills in relevant legal areas for urgent matters for our internal clients as well as for legal projects with Samsung SDS Europa. You influence the business to promote good legal practices and explain difficult issues clearly and work with others to establish consensus.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating the full range of legal documents;
- Delivering user-friendly advice to internal clients;
- Representing the Legal Department in internal and external meetings;
- Identifying and anticipating legislative and regulatory changes and recommending appropriate action;
- Executing administrative support;
- Promoting legal compliance and best practice across the business;
- Delivering training and training material to the business on key legal areas.
We are looking for a Legal Counsel with:
- University Degree (Europe);
- Qualified lawyer with wide-ranging legal knowledge, especially on regulatory law including privacy, competition, licenses, software and contract law (European jurisdictions);
- 5 - 8 years’ relevant legal working experience;
- (Has been) Registered to the bar (pro);
- Affinity with logistics (pro);
- Profound English language skills;
- Thrives in an informal working environment.
PROFILE - COMPETENCE
- Works well in a small team consisting of 1 General Counsel, 1 Paralegal and you;
- Willing and able to fully share knowledge and experiences;
- Able to work independently;
- Builds formal and informal networks to further enhance the standing of the Legal Department;
- Open personality, connects easily to internal clients;
Outstanding secondary benefits, for instance a fully paid health care insurance and fitness subscription at Basic Fit.
If this role matches your profile please send your CV and motivation letter to Chantal Fehling.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Legal, counseling, small team, University degree, qualified lawyer, Delft, Netherlands, Fulltime, senior.