Be a part of better breeding
Our innovative breeding programs give birth to strong animals that thrive under all conditions. This is how we feed the world, today and tomorrow. Want to help?
You have completed a Bachelor in Law (HBO Rechten) because you wanted a challenging and fulfilling career with the potential to make an impact on the world. Here’s your chance. Every day will bring new challenges and opportunities to better yourself and change the future of protein production.. We live a passion driven life, and you?
Are you passionate about?
- administrative, organizational and legal tasks
- complex innovations
- different cultures
Did you answer yes to the questions above? Then it’s time to jumpstart your career…
Do you have the following requirements?
- Bachelor Degree in Law (HBO Rechten) or similar
- 2-3 years of experience as Paralegal in a multinational company
- Good basic knowledge of legal concepts
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
What we have to offer.
- Plenty of room for development
- A team of passionate, hard-working professionals that also know when and how to relax and have fun.
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Our people matter to us. Regardless of the field you work in, expect a friendly atmosphere in which everybody counts.
- An open-minded and international atmosphere with over 3,400 employees who operate in more than 25 countries worldwide.
Candidate profile searched:
Turkey, swine, aquaculture and traditional poultry breeding, each with their own R&D team. By innovating, fine-tuning and optimizing every step of the protein value chain, we are pioneering new ways of feeding the world. Our genetic solutions, IT prowess and balanced breeding programs set us apart from our competition. With the expansion of our breeding programs and the continuous developments in our field, we are always looking to strengthen our teams with people like you.
What are we passionate about?
- Being well-organized organisation, keeping both feet on the ground.
- We learn every day and encourage our employees to do the same.
- Complex innovations and smart development, we can't get enough of it.
- Our animals, of course.
We look forward to hearing your story over a cup of coffee. If you would like to meet us too, please click apply. Fill in your personal data and you’ll hear from within 10 working days.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this vacancy, feel free to drop an e-mail: email@example.com