(Senior) Associate Transfer Pricing
- DLA Piper Nederland
- Goede arbeidsvoorwaarden
- Online via JBB t/m
- Functie type
You will be based in Amsterdam and part of our international network of dedicated Transfer Pricing specialists. You will particularly be working closely with the Transfer Pricing team in London. You advise Dutch and multinational companies and institutions on a variety of Transfer Pricing matters including, Advance Pricing Agreements, (country by country) documentation, due diligence before acquisitions or reorganizations, planning and designing efficient transfer pricing policies when they are not in place or when they need to be realigned with the business strategy, and valuing intangible and other assets for tax and legal purposes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Recognized reputation for excellence in their specialist area;
- Maintains relationship with clients;
- Identifies and develops new business offerings;
- Develops and heads a solid transfer pricing practice in Amsterdam in conjunction with local DLA tax and legal specialist as well as with DLA transfer pricing specialists outside the Netherlands;
- Develops name & reputation in the market in order for DLA to be notified as solid transfer pricing service offeror.
- Master degree in Tax Law, Economics or Business Administration;
- At least 5-8 years of professional working experience of which the majority is in international transfer pricing matters;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Knowledge of Dutch and international tax law is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Excellent people management skills;
- Entrepreneurial skills in order to become business developer and leader.
The candidate should have partner ambition in the long run, implying that from personality as well as skillset perspective he/she should have the capabilities to work and think at partner to be level. In effect, if the candidate succeeds in developing a sound transfer pricing practice, he/she will become eligible to partnership entry in relatively short term.
Be Supportive - we care about others, value diversity and act thoughtfully
Be Collaborative - we give, we share and we join in
Be Bold - we stand tall and challenge ourselves to think big
Be Exceptional - we exceed standards and expectations
At DLA Piper we are working hard to ensure that our talent pool is diverse. For us, diversity isn't just about visible differences, it's the unique blend of talents, skills, experiences and perspectives that makes each of us an individual.
We know it's crucial to have a culture and environment where those differences are genuinely valued and that's why we strive to be a business where everyone can thrive, develop and succeed based on their talent. Our aim is to build an inclusive and supportive culture where all our people feel they belong and can achieve their best.
We recognise that people have responsibilities and interests outside of their career and that as a business, we all benefit from working flexibly. That's why we are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support requests for agile working arrangements.
In the event that we make an offer to you, and where local legislation permits, we may conduct pre-engagement screening checks that may include but are not limited to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and references from previous employers.