Two of our clients are operating in the worldwide technical industry. These companies operate internationally and the corporate headquarters are based in the Netherlands. For both clients we are currently looking for an International Legal Counsel to become part of the legal team.
International Legal Counsel
Advise on a variety of commercial legal-related matters such as, reviewing and interpreting contracts and assist to resolve or manage disputes arising with respect to existing business.
- Masters in International Law
- At least 6 years relevant work experience gained in an International company or legal department, as well as being a self-starter and a team player
- Good people skills to work closely with individuals at all levels and in all areas of the organization, including external customers in a fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills, and a very strong attention to detail is required, as is strong computer skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills required
Working in an international and dynamic company. Our Clients offer a competitive salary and benefits.
If you would like more information about this job? Please contact Nick Spenkelink via mail: email@example.com. If you are interested, I would like to receive your English CV in Word format.
Since 2001 Charlotte Kruls, Remco Abeln and Nick Spenkelink have been committed to matching the right lawyer with the right legal function. ISLEGAL is specialised in finding the perfect lawyer or solicitor for your organisation – permanent or temporary. We have many years of experience and a large network of lawyers with various ambitions and capacities. Whether it concerns a temporary or a permanent position: we look further than a CV and profile sketch to ascertain which candidate is the best candidate. Our extensive experience enables us to be aware of the underlying aspects which are important for a successful relationship between client and lawyer – in the short and long term. We are transparent in our methods as well as our costs.