MVRDV is looking for a Junior Contract Manager. With an expanding portfolio of projects our current Contract Management department needs help with the many, also administrative, tasks that need a sharp eye and attention to detail, but also a flexible approach and good problem solving capabilities. Therefore we are looking for either a Junior Contract Manager or a Medior Legal secretary.
Your day-to-day tasks will consist of reading, revising and preparing documents such as contract proposals, NDA’s and Terms & Conditions of design competitions/bidding processes. You will check these on completeness, irregularities or inconsistencies with MVRDV standards; conduct risk assessment and propose risk management solutions; communicate and coordinate with all parties involved (internal and external) to get necessary input and see through the documents’ revision process to finalize them within often tight deadlines.
You will work closely with the current Contract Manager(s) and the Business Development Team to make sure that all documents are meeting MVRDV's and clients’ expectations and that the department’s workload is fully covered with minimum delay. You will also be responsible for organizing the flow of information –registration of incoming CM requests and progress- in an effective and efficient way and maintaining the contracts archive.
A highly dynamic, internationally orientated and creative office that works on projects on different scales all over the world. Salary according to the collective work agreement for Architects (CAO Architecten).
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills, both oral and written, preferably a native English speaker
- At least a Bachelor Degree, a legal education/paralegal experience would be a big plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar and/or relevant working environment
- A flexible and problem solving attitude to reaching agreements and sensitivity to client relationship management in complex environments
- A team player with a positive, critical and pro-active attitude, who takes ownership of the document/contract revision process from beginning to completion
- Strong organizational/administrative skills and experience with contract databases and document management would be a plus
- Affinity with and/or understanding of Architecture, (city) development or the Built Environment
- If you live in Rotterdam it would be a plus
- You will have to be authorized to work in the Netherlands