For an international trust office, I would like to come in contact with interim Corporate Legal Counsels, with experience in trust and/or corporate/financial services.
- Assisting clients in implementation, incorporation and optimising of holding, financing and real estate related subjects
- On-boarding of (international) clients
- Evaluating, reviewing and preparing all relevant legal documents and regulations in relation to the client (from a directors point of view)
- Keeping the client company in legal good standing
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin - offs, mergers and acquisitions
- Assisting and attending of board meetings and shareholders meetings
- Actively participate in growth ambitions
- You hold a Masters degree in Dutch (corporate) law
- You have at least five years of experience and affinity with corporate legal services
- Knowledge of financial services is a plus
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
Interested? Please contact us or apply now!