- LeasePlan Corporation N.V.
- Online via JBB t/m
- Functie type
Wat je gaat doen
Are you an ambitious and experienced finance lawyer? Have you got excellent transaction management skills and are you ready for a challenging and varied position within a dynamic, international organisation? Then, LeasePlan is looking for you!
As Finance Lawyer, you are part of the ambitious legal team located in Amsterdam. Together with the Lead Finance Lawyer you will be responsible for the facilitation and execution of LeasePlan’s global funding strategy. Besides, you will focus on mitigating all legal risks involved in these various funding programmes. In your daily work, you will not only be an important sparring partner for the Treasury and the Strategic Finance Department, but you will also work closely together with management and various other departments in the group entities around the world. You will report to the General Counsel via the Lead Finance Lawyer.
- Drafting and negotiating of intercompany, bilateral and syndicated loan agreements (e.g. LMA based documentation);
- Assisting the Strategic Finance Department in structuring secured and unsecured transactions in accordance with relevant legal concerns;
- Updating, supplementing LeasePlan’s EMTN prospectus and issuing benchmark and private placement transactions thereunder;
- Drafting and negotiating Schuldscheins and other financial instruments;
- Liaising with internal and external counsel;
- Analysing and implementing relevant regulations;
- and working on a variety of ad hoc finance related projects.
You are an experienced, creative and business-minded lawyer. You are highly motivated, have got a hands-on mentality and a professional attitude. You are an excellent motivator and a convincing negotiator. Besides, you are used to working in an international organisation, have got excellent analytical skills and:
- a Masters Degree in Law (or equivalent);
- a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience within a reputable law firm, multinational and/or an international bank;
- fluent in English (both verbally and written);
- other languages would be considered an asset.
Wat je van ons kunt verwachten
What’s in it for you? As you’d expect from one of the world’s leading fleet management companies, we offer an exciting career and a competitive benefits package. More importantly, we offer the opportunity to help shape the future of one of the world’s most dynamic industries. You will get the possibility to practice your legal profession on the highest level together with professional, ambitious colleagues.
LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading fleet management companies, with 1.7 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries. Our core business involves managing the entire vehicle life-cycle for our clients, taking care of everything from purchasing, insurance and maintenance to car re-marketing. With over 50 years’ experience, we are a trusted partner for our corporate, SME, private and mobility service clients. Our mission is to provide what’s next in mobility via an ‘Any car, Anytime, Anywhere’ service – so you can focus on what’s next for you. Find out more at www.leaseplan.com.
The legal department of LeasePlan Corporation consists of around 12 lawyers based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The department is divided into a Commercial Contracting team, a Finance team and a Corporate team. As Finance Lawyer you will be part of the Finance team.
Jurist Sociaal Domein
Advocaat Arbeidsrecht en Ondernemingsrecht
Pot Jonker Advocaten N.V.
ADVOCAAT-STAGIAIRE ONDERNEMINGS- EN INSOLVENTIERE…
Pot Jonker Advocaten N.V.
Advocaat-medewerker Ondernemingsrecht (2-6 jaar, …
Advocatenkantoor (via NL Juristen)