VM Group in its Legal Department due to their successful development are looking for a corporate lawyer who are willing to join the growing team of this exciting International Organization and its Project.
Interested candidates must have an entrepreneurs and dynamic mindset, strong background, training and confidence in their negotiation skills. The tasks can involve (but not only) Dutch Corporate Law and Commercial contracts, ADR tools, Investment and with some exposure to Real Estate matters and Dutch Labour Law as well.
- All candidates must be native in Dutch language and fluent in English as well.
- Full Qualified Dutch Lawyer and duly Registered in the Amsterdam BAR or other local BAR Association in NL.
- Candidates must have 3 or more years of experience and first class legal ability coupled with a practical commercial and business approach; corporate law knowledge and excellent drafting, analytical, communication skills and willing to work closely within a team and multicultural environment.
- Candidates must specialize in one of the following areas: Dutch Corporate Law , Commercial contracts, ADR tools, real estate law, investment or immigration law.
- Entrepreneurs and open mindset.
- The candidate shall have the chance to participate or manage contentious and non-contentious matters in different sort of Jurisdictions: National and Int. Jurisdictions. So you can explore and develop your ADR skills as well –Negotiation, Mediation, Arbitration.
- Working in a value-driven, truly sustainable and people-oriented organization.
- We aim to offer the best quality inside of the legal services market but not under the perspective of a traditional and/or typical Law Firm.
- Close involvement in projects and working with international expert colleagues.
- Member of a dynamic, highly driven and qualified team.
- Competitive salary.
Mrs. L. Liu
ad interim Sr Bedrijfsjurist
Kamphuis Mohr & Van der Steen
Moszkowicz Advocaten Utrecht
Tweetal advocaten m/v
WEB advocaten B.V.
Toezichthouder Wet natuurbescherming- agrarische …
Juridisch Adviseur Aanbestedingsrecht / Algemeen …
Gemeente Capelle aan den Ijssel