- Royal IHC
- Excellent salary
- Online via JBB t/m
- Functie type
- Zakelijke dienstverlening
Are contracts your passion, and do you want to be part of the technology innovator? Then you just might be our new Contract Manager!
Royal IHC’s international shipbuilding, refit and equipment projects are technologically innovative and ambitious. As a Contract Manager, you will contribute to the execution of these projects to ensure that they are executed in accordance with the technical specification, within budget and on time, for the mutual benefit of our customers and the company. It is your role to team up with project management, control, planning, supply chain management and engineering in order to support a professional and well-documented approach in the day-to-day execution of a project. Protecting and documenting IHC’s (legal) position in the project will be one of your main responsibilities. You will be part of the rapidly expanding Contract Management department, which is part of the Legal department of Royal IHC’s headquarters, based in Kinderdijk, The Netherlands. You will work closely with your colleagues from the Legal department and other shared services – including, tax, insurance and treasury – to achieve the optimal result. As a Contract Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales contracts, specifications, planning and budget
- team up with project management, control, planning, engineering and supply chain management
- proactively inform and assist the project team on risk, opportunities and points of attention
- assist supply chain management with main subcontractors
- formalise amendments and changes to the relevant contracts
- prepare a file and draft letters with respect to certain (disputed) topics
- proactively liaise with shared services such as insurance, tax and legal.
To be eligible for this role, you must have the following:
- strong analytical and communication skills across all levels of seniority within the business
- the ability to use well documented arguments to form a point of view, and the ability to influence others without losing focus on the end result and IHC’s commercial relations
- a team player approach, and ability to take responsibility for your task within the team
- a willingness to learn from colleagues and develop your skills and knowhow with respect to project management, planning and finance, in addition to sharing your knowledge and experience with the team
- the ability to manage personal and commercial interests of all stakeholders in the project
- an eye for detail and a high level of accuracy
- a higher vocational education (HBO) or academic vocational education (WO) qualification in either:
- contract law, with a keen interest and experience in engineering and project management
- engineering (construction, shipbuilding), with a keen interest and experience in contract law
- at least four years’ work experience in project management in the maritime industry
- an excellent command English, both written and verbal (Dutch is desirable).
Please note, an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process. Only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
Royal IHC offers you as Contract Manager a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Contract Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the 'Apply' button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
Senior Legal Counsel (Swedish speaking is a stron…
Juridisch Adviseur Handhaving
Advocaat-medewerker, Personen- en Familierecht
Stam Familierecht Advocaten & Mediators
Gevorderd allround kandidaat-notaris (sectie Onde…
Dirkzwager legal & tax
Junior belastingadviseur BTW
Dirkzwager legal & tax